VOCS catalytic combustion purification device
The catalytic combustion device of organic waste gas treatment equipment is suitable for the treatment of high temperature, small air volume, medium and high concentration organic waste gas. The types of organic solvents that can be treated include benzenes, ketones, esters, alcohols, aldehydes, ethers, alkanes and Its mixed class.
Organic waste gas direct catalytic combustion device is suitable for processing high temperature, small air volume, medium and high concentration organic waste gas. The types of organic solvents that can be treated include benzenes, ketones, esters, alcohols, aldehydes, ethers, alkanes and their mixtures class.
The device can be widely used in the purification of organic waste gas in paint drying lines of automobiles, home appliances, steel structures, plastics and other industries.
2. Technical characteristics
1. Using high-quality 300-hole honeycomb catalyst, low resistance, low light-off temperature, high catalytic combustion purification rate;
2. Reuse the heat generated by the exhaust gas combustion to save energy consumption; limit the concentration and calorific value of combustible components;
3. Low combustion temperature requirements, under the action of the catalyst, most of the hydrocarbons and CO can generally complete the reaction between 300-3300C, without auxiliary fuel;
4. Because it is flameless combustion, it has good safety; it is especially suitable for processing continuously discharged gas;
5. Inclinometer vector inverter Energy-saving inverter Beijing inverter The system equipment covers a small area and the investment cost is low. The equipment and process flow are simple, and the equipment failure rate is low.
3. System composition and control of catalytic combustion device
1. Catalytic combustion system
It is mainly composed of a catalytic combustion bed (composed of an electric heating chamber, a catalytic chamber and a heat exchanger), a flame arrester, a temperature detector, a corresponding electric valve, and an insulation pipe. The main function is to use the electric heater in the catalytic combustion bed to heat the exhaust gas generated in the production line, so that the organic exhaust gas is converted into CO2 and H2O under the action of the catalyst at about 280-300 ℃ and releases a lot of heat. The heat is reused by the heat exchanger.
2. Control system
It is mainly composed of PLC electric control cabinet, temperature display instrument, electric valve actuator and panel simulation flow chart. Its functions are:
Control the opening and closing of valves in the pipeline during work. According to the requirements of process conditions, control the start and stop of the electric heater, control and indicate the heating temperature of the catalytic bed, the reaction temperature, the temperature of the gas flow inlet and the temperature of the gas flow outlet. Alarm and automatic shutdown during abnormal operation of equipment. Give signals to the general control system to achieve interactive connection.